Sr. Client Solutions Manager, NYC
Standard Media Index (SMI), the most trusted global source of advertising intelligence, is looking for a Senior Client Solutions Manager to join the growing company. This role will focus on verticals across all major media types (TV, Digital, Print, Radio, OOH), and clients/partners across media owners, agencies, brands, advertising technology companies, financial services,
and measurement consultancies.
The CSM will be responsible for providing SMI clients with comprehensive support to help them fully leverage our unique, advertising expenditure data. This team member will be an important contributor to the data delivery and insights that SMI provides to some of the world’s largest and most prestigious media companies and report into the New York based VP of Client Services.
The right candidate will have an established track record in servicing high-value data or research products and must have proven experience within the media and measurement landscapes across all media types. The CSM will add value to clients and partners with data analysis, sales development efforts, in-person training, as well as represent SMI at trade conferences and events.
The right person will thrive in a changing environment and welcome the ability to make an immediate impact on our company by driving industry awareness, contributing to product development, and making sure our data and tools are being leveraged by partners and subscribers.
- Manage and grow an established book of business of Media clients
- Lead client engagements through constant consultative contact with users and decision makers
- Drive strategic use of SMI’s data across the client organization and identify areas for account growth
- Develop case studies, set account plans and present actionable insights to clients
- Provide user training and create custom client reports
- Deliver high quality on-going analytic support and service ad-hoc requests
- Apply media industry knowledge to expand the use and application of SMI’s data to new use cases
- Work closely with SMI’s database and collaborate with the data management team on a regular basis to improve reporting processes and data quality
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience
- Account management experience with the media, advertising or analytics industries
- Experience with widely-used ad intel products, and audience measurement services such as Nielsen, ComScore, etc
- Prior experience working with Networks highly preferred
- Great BD skills and a passion for uncovering and solving client issues and challenges
- Experience leading training sessions and workshops
- Data exploratory and data mining skills
- Strong project management and process skills
- Advanced data visualization skills within Microsoft Suite including Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup) and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to go the extra mile to find solutions and overcome roadblocks
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Team player comfortable with collaborating with cross-functional teams
About Standard Media Index
Standard Media Index (SMI) is the most trusted industry source for accurate and timely advertising intelligence data. We offer real-time, decision-grade data sourced directly from the booking systems of the world’s largest media agencies. Headquartered in New York City, SMI provides the only accurate picture of how ad dollars are moving across the ecosystem to help clients win market share and drive improved profitability.
To apply to a job opening, please email your resume to email@example.com